Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our Delightful Visit to the Mosaic Garden

















Oh my!  We had a delightful visit to the Mosaic Garden.  Maybe the Vodou deity in charge of weather was happy with us as we had cool and breezy weather.  If was very nice.  There was so much to see.  I could just stand in one place and do a 360 and see wonderful things everywhere!  There were statues and mosaics and flowers and more mosaics and more statues and more flowers.  There was the coolest studio I've ever seen, a well-appointed outhouse, nice dogs who were afraid of Claire (Micah's little dog), a beautiful home with a porch to die for.  There were even chickens from France!  And then there was Wouterina (Riana). 
She is a wonderful lady.    Now I have to go back and take a class.

I'm posting a few of my favorite photos.  There must have been at least a thousand photos taken amongst us so I'd love to see some of you post your favorites.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the gardens, the chickens, the dogs, the art, the buildings and most of all, Rianna!!!!
    Micah

    ReplyDelete